Roasted Carrot Whip Recipe
- 1 lb. carrots, sliced into sticks
- 2 Tbs. melted coconut oil, ghee or reallard
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tbs. butter or ghee
- Salt and pepper, to tasteInstructions
- 1 Preheat the oven to 425. Line a bakingsheet with parchment paper. Toss the carrots in 2 Tbs. fat on the baking sheet.
- 2 Roast the carrots, stirring halfwaythrough, until tender and browned,about 40 minutes.
- 3 While the veggies are roasting, steam thecauliflower until tender and drain. Pureé the steamed cauliflower with the roasted vegetables and the butter/ghee. Season with salt and pepper. Salt is key here– don’t be afraid of it!